the best value-for-money keg
Enjoy our smart kegs which are as qualitative as the traditional ones, but with a plastic part making them more affordable.
Customization (branding and rings colors) Quality (EUROPEAN STANDARDS CERTIFIED)
|Product description||15 l||20 l|
|Dimensions External diameter (mm)||235 ± 2 mm||235 ± 2 mm|
|External height||443 ± 2mm||562 ± 2mm|
|Inside height||390 ± 2mm||505 ± 2mm|
|Filling volume||15,45 ± 0,1l||20,50 ± 0,1l|
|Empty weight||± 3,1 kg||± 4,3 kg|
|Material||Bottom and top are in PP free from heavy metals and UV stable.
Body in food-safe stainless steel 1.4301/304 (according to DIN 17441).
Thickness: (15 l) 1,0 or 1,2 mm
(20 l) 1,2 mm
|Branding on the stainless steel||Laser
|Branding on the rings||PP rings can be made in any colors
Embossing logo possible
|Product and manufacturer information can be printed on the top part||Customer information
Year of manufacture
|Guarantee of body stainless steel lifespan||10 years|
|The PP rings are replaceable|
|Neck and fitting||2" x 14 TPI|
|Working pressure||3 bar (43,5 psi)|
|Leakage testing pressure||5 bar (75 psi)|
|Deformation testing pressure||10 bar (145 psi)|
|Safety burst device||Each keg has a burst point at the bottom of the stainless steel body, which opens at a certain pressure:
15 l: 35 ± 5 bar
20 l: 35 ± 5 bar
|Resistance at compression without deformation||3000N|
|Resistance of plastic part on metallic part||min. 1500N before separation of the plastic and metallic part|
|Welding process||TIG process (Tungsten Inert Gas) provides smooth, consistence and durable welding|
|Standards approved||• DIN 6647-1 Means of packaging - Cylindrical beverage containers
• EN ISO 17639:2013 Destructive tests on welds in metallic materials - Macroscopic and microscopic examination of welds
• EN 10088-2:2005 Stainless steels: Technical delivery conditions for sheet/plate and strip of corrosion resisting steels for general purposes
• ASTM E1086-14 Standard Test Method for Analysis of Austenitic Stainless Steel by Spark Atomic Emission Spectrometry
• ASTM A276-13 Standard Specification for Stainless Steel Bars and Shapes
• 1935/2004/EC Regulation on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food
• EN 13130-1:2004 Materials and articles in contact with foodstuffs - Plastics substances subject to limitation
• EN ISO 11507:2007 Paints and varnishes - Exposure of coatings to artificial weathering - Exposure to fluorescent UV lamps and water
|Stackable||All our kegs are stackable for a better storage|
Aazio Industrial is originally a product-focused communication agency. With years of expertise in designing, logistics, and quality control, Aazio has created beer kegs with consistent quality and safely, as well as value-for-money and convenience.
Our keg products reach European Standard Quality through SGS’s inspections. We offer 2 capacities: 15l and 20l. Thanks to our top products and customer-centric working style, our customer base has been expanding rapidly.
Aazio’s high quality products, excellent and professional services, in very reasonable prices will surely make us your prime choice of partnership in keg business.
Do you need more information ? Do you want to receive a tailor made offer or a visit of our sales team ? Or any other inquiry ? We're there for you, just contact us !
T +32 (0)4 229 19 10
F +32 (0)4 229 19 04
The concept, look and feel, the title and all contents items of the website www.aazio-industrial.com are protected by authors' rights and copyright.
This website belongs to and is managed by Aazio Industrial, a divison of Stratégie S.A., Rue Grand Aaz B-4680 HERMEE (Belgium) BE0434.481.014
The content can be modified by Aazio Industrial without prior notice.
Actual products may differ from pictures and illustrations.